- Deposits for "custom designed products" are not refundable once construction has commenced.
- Holding deposits for stocked items are non-refundable
- Deposits for powder coatings are non-refundable
- Products have a warranty of 12 months from date of purchase as shown on your invoice
- All warranties are strictly return to base warranty
- If required, we may have to remove your canopy to repair it
- The customer must remove any aftermarket accessories (not fitted by Eureka Canopies) for a warranty claim, we will not be liable for any expense incurred due to this.
- Cosmetic marks and general wear and tear are not covered
- We will not cover any expense for transport or loss of work due to warranty repair
- We will endeavor to repair the product in the quickest time frame possible
- We will not cover any loss of any personal items due to a product failing
- All warranty claims are in the form of a repair only
- Failures from failed components are repairable or replaceable by us
- We will not accept a third party repairing the product
- Powder coating is a wear & tear item and not covered by warranty
- A warranty claim may be declined if the product has been misused
If a problem occurs with your purchase, please bring the product in immediately for assessment. We will not be liable for further damage from continued use after an has initially occurred.All warranty claims are to be submitted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) please send through your receipt and photos of the issue and your contact number, we will be in contact at our earliest convenience to arrange assessment.